Podcasting is a fantastic method of distributing multimedia files, such as audio programmes, music or videos over the Internet for playback on mobile devices and personal computers. It is the ultimate distribution method for today’s mobile lifestyle and is revolutionising the way in which people access audio and video content.
Content can be viewed anywhere, anytime, by anyone with a computer, smart phone, tablet or any mobile device that supports audio and video playback.
Take One Productions can create video and audio content suitable for downloading onto handheld, mobile devices such as MP3 players, smart phones and tablets such as iPads, as well as personal computers, for viewing at the user’s convenience.
Podcasting allows you to watch, listen and learn what you want, when you want, as many times as you want – on the bus, in the library, in a café or even at the gym.
Episodes can be delivered to subscribers’ computers automatically via RSS feeds. They are much more cost effective than printing promotional and training literature, and of course, more environmentally friendly.
Advantages of Podcasting
- Staff updates: messages can be delivered en masse to your staff quickly and cost effectively
- Conferences: distributing presentation videos, conference proceedings and seminar content
- Promotional material: promote your product, business or organization with a promotional video
- Education: distributing revision guides, classroom notes and homework aids
- Entertainment: music videos, home movies and episodes of your favourite television shows can be sent directly to you
Contact Take One Productions
London Office: 0207 112 8565 | Horsham Office: 01403 256 255 | Email us here