Maybe you have decided to present your own website video but you need some media training? Or you need to appear in front of the TV cameras or the press, or maybe you are presenting to a live audience. You will no doubt want to make the most of any such opportunity.
Training from a BBC Media Professional
The Take One team and the renowned media expert, Deborah Hall, will show you how to present like a professional, using your body language, voice and choice of words to appear confident, natural and relaxed, and in particular:
- Look and sound like a professional broadcaster/presenter in front of the camera
- Feel comfortable in front of a camera or live audience
- Appear relaxed, confident and natural
- Develop your own personal style as a presenter
- Use your body language to maximize your impact
- Speak with authority and personal warmth
- Read an Autocue like a professional
- Draw people into your presentation
- Convert visitors into clients
Deborah was trained by BBC TV as a journalist and presenter. She read the local and national news on BBC1, was a
presenter on Newsroom South East and Business Breakfast, as well as being a news anchor on BBC World.
Deborah now presents The Surveyors, Civil Engineers and Architects channels for RIBA; Grapevine for Unipart; On-Board for NHS London and The Risk Channel for the global Insurance market.
She conducts presentation and media training courses for many clients, including Unilever, Ofcom, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Barclaycard, BT, World Health Organization, the FA and the London insurance market; she is also the media consultant on the scientific side of Bill Gates/WHO’s worldwide programme to vaccinate the poor.
Contact Take One Productions
London Office: 0207 112 8565 | Horsham Office: 01403 256 255 | Email us here