Online video events & virtual presentations
Perfect for training your workforce
With our rich heritage in video production and our cutting-edge technical team, we’re ideally placed to provide a one-stop-shop for your video based e-Learning requirement.
In 2001 we partnered with the world leader in networking for the Internet, Cisco Systems, filming and distributing all their online training content. Since then, we haven’t looked back and are proud to be at the forefront of interactive, multi-platform, video based e-Learning.
Our e-Learning tools provide you with the perfect means of training your workforce, providing continuous professional development or evaluating staff performance and career progression.
We produce all content in HTML5 for seamless playback on any device, including PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets, including iOS, Android and Windows operating systems.
Video based training
These online presentations feature high quality video, synchronised slide presentations and many other high levels of interactivity, including:
- Full playback control of the video
- Synchronised slides that can be viewed at full screen
- A drop-down chapter list allowing users to skip to a specific point in a course or presentation
- Embedded email and web links
- Multiple viewing options
- ‘Highlighter’ and ‘pen’ tools for making notes or highlighting specific elements during the course
- Search function allowing users to search for and skip to specific words or phrases in the course
- Download options for any accompanying material such as PDF documents, transcripts or audio files
- Cross-platform playback on any device
- Embedded quizzes and tests
- Live scores, feedback and assessment of all course content
View and interact with the actual online event demo here.
View and interact with an on-line event that we produced for a client here.
Learning Management System Integration (And Assessment)
Take One Productions produces e-Learning video content that will work in almost any LMS. Our bespoke content supports all traditional and new e-Learning standards, specifically:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004
- xAPI (Tin Can)
We offer a bespoke post-production service that ensures uploading your course content is as painless as possible, providing you with a technical expert to help and answer any queries you may have.
If you don’t use or own an LMS, don’t worry. We can host your e-Learning course for you, simply supplying you with a link for distribution. All course feedback and assessment will be forwarded to a nominated moderator within your organisation.
Our hosting service enables you to share e-Learning courses, presentations and video lectures online. You can embed your content on your website, in your social media channels, or distribute via email, all the while tracking users’ activity.